- Born by the need to bring the leadership discussion into a future-oriented perspective
- Leadership is disorganised and the world needs positive hope. Leaders are supposed to take decisions for the future, but these decisions are based on knowledge front the present and the past.
- Our mission is to understand the future for better decisions.
- Co-Founder and Chair of the Board of Directors at Global Future
- Maddalena is a public health expert with extensive experience in supporting and informing policy development, strategies and planning in times of transition. She has 15 years of progressively senior position as high level senior adviser at UN, at Government level, working and partnering with NGOs, academia, the private sector and foundations.
- Co Founder & Executive Director of Global Future
- Patrick is an international professional sharply focussed on the use of multi stakeholder scenario and foresight processes to improve decision making in the public, private and non-profit sectors. Over the past 15 years he has managed complex projects related to anticipating and understanding development, organisational management, and nuclear non-proliferation. Central features of past and current work are the multi stakeholder nature of the approach and the strategic focus of the methods and products.